A well versed medical expertise with state-of-the-art technology including Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory with interventional services providing round-the-clock service. The Department of Cardiology is headed by qualified and experienced Cardiologists Dr. R. OMNATH MD (med), DM (cardiology), Dr. RAGHURAM A KRISHNAN MD, DM (Cardio), FIC (SCTIMST) and Dr. KIRAN MADHUKAR HIREY MBBS, DNB (Gen. Med) .
Specialties and services includes:
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Round the clock service for Primary Angioplastywith Stenting,
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- Temporary and Permanent Pacemaker insertion.
- Biventricular pacing (CRT/ ALCD)
- Peripheral Angiogram & Angioplasty
- Inferior Venacava filter implantation
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Philips Zymed 1810 Holter Monitoring system with 24hr Digtrack XT recorder
- Electrophysiological studies.
The 10 bedded centrally air-conditioned Intensive Coronary Care Unit features:
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump
- Mechanical and Non-invasive Ventillators
- Computerized central monitor
Manned with consultants with proven track record of academic and professional performace with highly trained professional nursing staff.
Launching on 7th October : PHILIPS ALLURA FD 10 CLARITY CATHLAB