This department was established nine years before and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Headed by Dr. P. M. Murali, MS, MCh (Uro), the Department offers complete non-invasive treatment of stone diseases. Besides general urology services, reconstructive surgeries, uro-laparoscopy, andrology workup, paediatric urology and uro-gynaecologic surgeries are performed in the department on a regular stream.
Specialities & Services:-
• Cystourethro/resectoscope to diagnose and treat Stricture Urethra, BPH and Bladder Tumors
• Ureterorenoscope and Lithoclast in the Management of Ureteric Calculus/Tumors.
• Nephroscope/PCNL Set to remove Renal Stones in a minimally invasive manner.
• ESWL for Non-Surgical treatment of stones.
• Metabolic Evaluation and Stone Analysis for recurrent Urolithiasis.
• Paediatric Cystoscope, Resectoscope to diagnose and treat post- urethral valve.
• Paediatric Ureteroscope, reconstructive surgeries for hypospadias and other congenitial abnormalities.
• Evaluation and Management of Erectile Dysfunction and Male Infertility Microscopic Varicocelectomy and Vasal Recanalisation.
• Penile Prosthesis Implanation.
• Evaluation and management of Cystocele, Stress Urinary Incontinence… TVT procedures for SUI.