The Department of Reconstructive Hand and Micro Vascular surgery was established in the year 2001 and since then the Department functions as a main referral centre for complicated hand injuries. We have experience in managing more than 1000's of mutilating hand injuries by Soft Tissue Bone Reconstructions and Microvascular Reconstructive procedures.
Procedures regularly carried out are
- Micro vascular Re-implantations.
- Groin flap for non healing Ulcers.
- Cross finger laps for finger tip injuries.
- Microscopic nerve blood vessels and Tendon repairs.
- Free tissue transfer for complex tissue defects.